My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Petals Kokeshi Doll

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This weeks theme is "Go Dotty" and our new sponsor is "Clearly♥Besotted".

For this card I have chosen an image called "Petals Kokeshi Doll" from Heather Valentin's ArtWorld and I have used one of my favourite colour combos Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Tri Blends to color it. To create this card I used the following items: white linen card base, purple and white cardstock, 2 kinds of pattern paper, walnut stain distress ink, white gel pen, paper flowers, flatback pearls, filigrane corner, doily edge punch, butterflies edge die and a butterfly die.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
Dream Valley - #317
- Polkadoodles - wk21
PIP Challenge - #2421
LPOCF - #230
Digi Choosday - wk21
Pattie's Creations #218

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Megan J said...

Hi Kitty, a gorgeous card and love the colours. A very pretty butterfly border too, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF