My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Special Annivesary PFM

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Toady starts a special challenge over at Passion for Markers. It's our Special Anniversary Challenge and we have multiple sponsors: Dies to Die for, RAM Stamps, Polkadoodles, Colour of Love, SheepSki Designs, All Dressed Up and LeAnn's World 101.

I created a card for Father's Day using and image from The Paper Shelter. The image is called "Workout Time!" and I coloured it with Promarkers. I used the following items to create this card: kraft cardstock, multiple pattern paper by Digi Doodle Studios, walnut stain distress ink, brown and green fine liner, square studs and I created the Dutch sentiment with my Dymo LetraTag.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Glittertastic said...

I love everything about this card - the image, the colouring and the design - a great masculine make!
Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!