My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Bob's Balloons

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers and this weeks theme is "Birthdays". Our sponsor is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.

I got to play with this fun image called "Bob's Balloons" and I colored it with Promarker and Spectrum Noir Tri Blends. I created a rocker card for my brother. Following items are used to create this card: kraft cardstock, DDS digi paper, balloons border die, birthday sentiment die, circle die, stitched circle die and some gems.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk18

2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

what a fun card with all the wonderful dies and creative design! Perfect papers and image, too. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
Katrina DT

Jane Savage said...

What a fabulous card, that die makes it a real showstopper!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx