My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Wise Owl

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Here a fun stamp from Ink n' Splatters new release. I created a bookmark as it suits the stamps perfectly. As I love reading I created it for myself.

Thes stamp is from a stamp set called "Wise Owl" and I colored the image with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Tri Blends. The bookmark is fairly simple to create. I created it with a piece of kraft cardstock that I cut at 5 x 13 cm (aprox. 2" x 5"). The lovely pattern papers are from the INS new released paper pad called "Blossom Bash" and those are 4,5 x 12,5 cm and 3,5 11,5 cm and I used walnut stain distress ink along the sides of the pattern papers. I created a fun sentiment on paper with my Dymo LetraTag LT-100H.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Polkadoodles - wk20
- Creative Fingers - #278
SheepSki Designs - #86

No comments: