My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

For You

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This weeks theme is "Animals" and our sponsor is "SheepSki Designs".

I got to play with this fun image called "For You Image No 259" and I coloured it with Promarkers. To create this card I used the following items: light and dark pink cardstock, different kinds of circle dies (scalloped, stitched and plain circles), 2 kinds of pattern paper by DecoTime, walnut stain distress ink, pink vinyl lace, 3pink heart gems and 3 yellow gems for the center of the flowers. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty 

Challenges entered:
Creations in Pink - #70
- SheepSki Designs - #87
Morgan's ArtWorld - #77
A Pertect Time to Craft - #06-2024

No comments: