My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

The Queen Bee

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. The challenge is themed "Add a Number" and our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter.

I got to play with this cute image called "The Queen Bee" and I colored it with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Tri Blends. To create this cicle card I used the following items:  Black/yellow/gold cardstock, vellum, white ink, 3 kinds of circle dies, INS pattern paper, crown die, number dies, bee die and a fine line to create dots in the image.

Ghanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty ♥

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love that you made this card a shape. That image is adorable and your color is amazing. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations