My Sweet Followers

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Summertime Pups 1

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a swing card I created with 2 adorable pups from the Ink n' Splatter Summertime Pups stamp set

I colored the images with Promarkers and cut them by hand, but INS also has Summertime Pups Metal dies to go with the stamp set so you don't have to cut it yourself.. To create this card I took a big circle die to cut out light cardstock. I folded the circle in half and that created the swing part. Then I created a cicle card with 2 stitched cicle dies, kraft cardstock and papers from the Ink n' Splatter Happy Summer 6x6 paper pad. both patterned papers were cut with the same size circle die, I cut on of the cicles in half with a wavy line. After that I used walnut stain distress ink to the edges of the patterned papers. I used a shaped die to cut out an INS sentiment from the Sporty Summertime Pups stamp set. I adhere some blue sequins and added a beach ball (quickutz die) and a shovel (provocraft die). 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your wonderful day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Christin said...

Oh my goodness, they are so lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at DigiChoosday! Christin