My Sweet Followers

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Sporty Summer Pups 2

 



Hey Crafty Friends,

Here's a card I created with one of the cute puppies from the Sporty Summer Pups clear stamp set by Ink n' Splatter. 

I colored the stamp with Promarkers. I created the card using the following items: green card base, Ink n' Splatter Watermelon Lemonade 6x6 paper pad, stitched circle die, circle die, walnut stain distress ink, Dymo letra tag. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges enterd:
- Digi Choosday - wk29
- I ♥ Promarkers - #540
- Crafts Galore Encore - #113
- Gem of a Challenge - wk15

2 comments:

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! I love de4sign and sweet image!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG".
Ileanaxx

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

I repeat that is just a beautiful creation!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge. Ileanaxx