My Sweet Followers

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Summertime Pup 2

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a circle card I created with one of the new stamp sets by Ink n' Splatter

This cute little puppy comes from the "Summertime Pups" clear stamp set and I colored it with Promarkers. To create this card I took some big circle dies. The background papers are from the INS Happy Summer 6x6 paper pad. I distressed the patterned papers with walnut stain distress ink. The little sun glasses I had in my stash for many years, it came from a straw. The little glas is created with a die from Sizzix. I used vellum, kraft, pink and orange cardstock and I have drawn some stripes on the vellum straw. The little sentiment is created with a dymo lettratag.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk28
- Crafty Calendar - July
- JDS Challenge - July
- Polkadoodles - wk28
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #551

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Precious image and great coloring Kitty! I love the circle shape, Thanks for inspiring us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Jan Mahew said...

Very cute circle card, Kitty! Thank you for sharing your lovely colored creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Suze said...

Adorable card Kitty. I like the effect of the circle within a circle. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.

SarahR said...

Hello there, this is a super cute card! Love the shaped base and your layout. Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Sarah - DT