My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Rory and Lil' Reindeer Lightening Fun


 
Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (Pro)Markers. This weeks theme is "Christmas Animals" and our sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps

I created this cross fun card with an image by Heather Valentin. The image is called "Rory and Lil' Reindeer Lightening Fun" and I colored it with Promarkers. I matted the image on green and red cardstock. This card is created with a piece of 12x6 cardstock. I made a cross card. As a sentiment I created a border using a big alphabet and adhered it on the back of the card. The big Poinsettia is created using a die set (one of my favorite). The dp is white cardstock with green velvet poinsettia on top of it. Had this laying around for so many years and found this the right project to use it for. All edges of the dp are distressed walnut stain distress ink. In the middle of the poinsettia I adhered a light orange flatback pearl.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Worldwide Crafters & Colorists - #7
- Classic Design Challenge - #7

1 comment:

Gail Hutchinson said...

Love this card Kitty. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
Gail DT