My Sweet Followers

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Sporty Summertime Pup 1


 Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a card I'd like to share with you. I created this card with one of the new clear stamps by Ink n' Splatter. 

This cute puppy is from the "Sporty Summertime Pups" stamp set and I colored it with Promarkers. The papers are from a new INS paper pad called "Blue Green Serene". For the cardbase I used a dark blue pearlescent card and I used light blue pearlescent card as mats for some pieces of paper. I added walnut stain ink along the edges of the papers.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk26
- JDS - July 2023
- LPOCF - #209

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

That pup is precious Kitty and I love your card design. Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We appreciate the support.
Donna xx

Monica C. said...

Another lovely card, Kitty. The layers of patterned paper work well together.

Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.

Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps