My Sweet Followers

Monday, March 1, 2021

Springing Up Gnomie

 




Hey!

Happy March everyone! Today starts a new challenge over at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog. This month it's themed ~ Something beginning with a F ~. 

I got to play with the gorgeous Springing Up Gnomies Pairables set. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Tri-blends. For this Flower pot card I have chosen the lovely image of the gnome with the Flower pot. For the sentiment I have chosen one with Friends in it. So I used 4 F's for this challenge Flowers, Flower pot card, Friends and Flower pot gnome.
I have cut the shape of the card out of a double folded 13cm square card. The fold is the bottom of the pot, the top is folded and I cut it into a shape of a flower pot. On top of the front I adhered a piece of patterned paper and added distress ink along the edges. The big flowers are punch outs from a retro flower by EK Success. The leaves are cut outs from different dies. And the flowers have a gem stone in the middle and I added white dot's to the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk8
- WWODTC - #2
- Aud Sentiment - #269
- Dream Valley - #242 
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #3

6 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Super Gorgeous and beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Sladjana Perisic said...

I just adore anything Gnomies and your card is super adorable! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Donna DT Member for
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Valérie said...

Very cute card! I love the lady gnome :) so sweet :) Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Fabulously designed project. Great Work. Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT -

Gale said...

Oh how cute is this Kitty! I love the design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Cut, Fold and Glue said...

Darling card!

Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Nan CT