My Sweet Followers

Friday, March 5, 2021

Siena Photographer

    
  

Hey!

Here's a card I created with one of the images from the brand new Digi Doodle Studios release "Strike a Pose". There is a fun challenge over at the DDS Challenge Blog themed "Something beginning with F". Feel free to join.

The image is called Siena Photographer and I colored her with Spectrum Noir Tri-blends and Promarkers. This card is so fun to make. It's a small card in a big one. I took a cardbase and have cut a portion from the top and used an edge punch to create a border, added background paper to the upper half of the inside of the card and adhered the front along the bottom and the right side to the inside of the card to create a pocket for the small card.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day and stay safe!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:

1 comment:

Gerrina said...

It is a fun digi and with a hobby I like to practice too. Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!