My Sweet Followers

Monday, March 22, 2021

Springing Up Gnome (3)

 

 

Hey!

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Here's a card I created with the last of cute gnome from the Digi Doodle Studios "Springing Up Gnomies Pairables set". 

I colored the image with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Tri-blends. The background is created with old eye shadow. For this card I took kraft cardstock for my base. I used 3 kinds of paper from the Florals & Basics paper pack by Craft Sensations, love the colors for that pack. I have used walnut stain distress ink along the sides of the patterned papers. Other items that I used are, stitched circle dies, digital sentiment and 3 yellow gems.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- PIP Challenge - #2112
- We Love to Create - #3
- TPS - #461
- Digi Choosday - wk11
- Dream Valley - #244

5 comments:

Mieke Duckers said...

Such a lovely image and beautiful coloring!!

Nannieflash said...

A sweet image and I love how youve coloured it to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Sammy said...

Lovely. love the grey&pink colour combo! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

Irmelin Eriksson said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

Terri Winske said...

This is such an adorable image and a really pretty card! Love the colors you chose and the card design. It's very attractive. Thank you very much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!