My Sweet Followers

Friday, March 5, 2021

Evangelina

 


Hey!

Here's another card I created with one of the images from the new release "Strike a Pose" by Digi Doodle Studios. There is a fun challenge over at the DDS Challenge Blog themed "Something beginning with F". Feel free to join.

This image is called "Evangelina" and I colored her with Promarkers and fussy cut her. On this card I used a lot of scraps. I love using scraps. Added a piece of gauze and a lovely digi sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #152
- Digi Choosday - wk9
- I ♥ Promarkers - #430

3 comments:

candio said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining the Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card, loving the pink!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Furrbster said...

This is beautiful,

Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz