My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Gabriella

 


Hey!

Hope you are all staying safe! 

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (pro)Markers. This weeks challenge is themed "Feminine" and our sponsor is JMC Designs

I got to play with this fun image called "Gabriella" and I coloured her with Promarkers.
To create this card I used the following items; white cardbase, 2 kinds of dp, 1 piece from a die cut paper block, stitched circle die, paper roses, leaves, walnut stain distress ink and lovely sentiment that I had on my pc.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk8 
- Dream Valley - #242

2 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

What a cute image and I love the colours that you have used on your card .Jx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!