My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Emmi Loo - a Poppy for You

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (Pro)Markers. This week the challenge is themed "Celebration" and our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs.

I had this image on my pc and like it a lot so I thought it would be a fun image to use for the challenge. The image is called "Emmi Loo - A Poppy for You" and I coloured her with Promarkers. I created a circle easel card as I love creating easel cards. I used only scraps to create the card. I have so much in boxes and laying around in my craft room that it is time to use them more frequently. The corrugated card is created from a piece of cardboard box where I torn of the front. Love to recycle too. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Crafty Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk6 
- WWODT Challenge - #01 
LPOCF - #151

3 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Lovely project! I just love the sweet girl! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Catrin Goodwin said...

Super sweet I love the added poppy just like the picture! ties in so nicely! Thank you for joining us at LPCF! Good luck