My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Sweet Honey Bear

 


Hey,

Here's a card I created with one of the cute Sweet Honey Bear pairables set by Digi Doodle Studios. I love the cute little bears. They are fun to color.

The image is colored with Promarkers. For the background I used a beautiful embossing folder from Cuttlebug on black cardstock and I added white ink to make the little bees pop. The sentiment is also from the pairables set. The little bee charm I had in my stash for a while now. I added wink of stella to the little wings. There's a fun challenge over at the DDS challenge blog themed "include a sentiment".

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk7
- Gem of a Challenge - #4
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk7 

1 comment:

Nelly said...

Fabulous card ! thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, good luck Nelly DT X