My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Gloria


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week theme is "Favourite Color Combo" and our sponsor is LeAnn's World 101.

I have multiple favourite colour combo's. I coloured this image called Gloria with Promarkers. My combo is grey, silver, white and a pop of colour (red and orange). I have used the following to create this card. White cardbase, grey cardstock, silver cardstock, vellum, embossing folder, happy birthday border die, grey vinyl lace, stitched circle die and 2 silver filigree corners.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk9
- Pip Challenges - #2009
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk9

1 comment:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs