My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Cookies Anyone


Hey!

Here's a card I created using a lovely digi stamp from Digi Doodle Studios. This image is called "Cookies Anyone".

I colored the image with Promarkers and only the cookies with a Spectrum Noir Tri-blend marker.
I created this card using a green card base. Other items I used; light green cardstock, patterned cardstock, hugs&kisses border die, walnut stain distress ink and foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk12
- PIP Challenge - #2012
- The Paper Shelter - #419 Girl Power
- LPOCF - #128

3 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Cute card! I just love all the layers! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

jimlynn said...

Super cute card and design. Love the sweet image too.
Thanks so much for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
Lynn

Sharon Smith said...

Great card, love all the red hair! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Sharon (DT)