My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy Hour Horace


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week it was my turn to choose a theme and I went for "Masculine". Our sponsor this week is Dr. Digi. House of Stamps.

I got to play with this image called "Happy Hour Horace" and colored him using Promarkers. I have printed him out larger by accident and decided to go with it. So this is what I came up with. To create this card I used the following; craft card base, scrap piece of designer paper where I had only cut out a circle of so great to use for this card, a white circle die cut that I had cut out of a card, I have added distress ink along the sides of the dp, I cut out the image along the lines, used a scrap circle to go under the digital sentiment and I cut to small strips to go on the folded side of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- The Paper Shelter - #418 Circle It
- Digi Choosday - Wk11
- PIP Challenge - #2011

2 comments:

Sue said...

This made me chuckle thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles DigiChooseday challenge hugs Sue x

Tracie said...

Beautiful coloring. Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.