My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Fifi Flirtydust Hobgobbi


Hey!

Today starts a brand new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week is themed "Lace and Flowers" and our sponsor is Dies to Die for.

I created a circle easel card and used a gorgeous image from Colour of Love called "Fifi Flirtydust Hobgobbi" Love the Hobgobbies, they are a funny bunch. The image is coloured with Promarkers and I created the sky with old eye shadow from the eighties and I drew a few birds flying in the distance to give it a Spring vibe. I love making easel cards in any kind of shape. This time it's circle shaped using my largest stitched circle die. I just took a folded white square card and placed the die on top with a piece of the die overhanging the folded edge of the card. After cutting it out I folded the front of the card in half to create the stand for the card. Then I took a lovely round piece of cardstock that I have for ages and adhered it to the lowest folded part of the card front. I adhered the image with foam tape to give it some dimension. I used the following to embellish the card; paper floweres, vinyl lace, distress ink, flatback pearl, punched cloud (cut in half), dutch sentiment and a scrap piece of designer.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:

5 comments:

Nelly said...

Such a lovely card! ...thanks for sharing with https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ and Good luck,Nelly DT X

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous image, I love it!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 13 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely beautiful work. Love the design.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

MagsB said...

Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

love Mags B x