My Sweet Followers

Monday, February 24, 2020

David's Paper Hearts


Hey!

Here's a hearts birthday card I created using a adorable image from Digi Doodle Studio called "David's Paper Hearts".


I coloured the image with Promarkers. The card is made with a heart template from Dutch Doobadoo. I used the following; kraft and red cardstock, designer cardstock, digi birthday sentiment, hearts banner and walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk8
- I Love Promarkers - #404
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk8
- Creative Fingers Challenge- #180
- Aud Sentiment - #245

2 comments:

Furrbster said...

Such a sweet creation,

Thanks for playing along at both I Love Promarkers and Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Petra-loves-paper said...

Wat ziet dit er leuk uit met al die hartjes 💖gezellig dat je meedoet met onze challenge, groetjes Petra DT DigiChoosday challenge