My Sweet Followers

Monday, January 13, 2020

Taylors New Job


Hey!

Here's a lollipop card I made with one of the Digi Doodle Studios images from the NEW RELEASE (New Somethings} that are available int he DDS store as of January 17th.

This image is called Taylors New Job and I coloured it using Promarkers and Spectrum Noir. To create this fun card I used the following items; red and blue cardstock, lace ribbon, designer paper, wooden heart butten, red flower button, paper straw and jute twine.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- The Paper Shelter - #409 New Beginnings
- LPOCF - #122
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #462

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is just adorable I love the cute image, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this time, hugs Pops x

Joy Wilson said...

Awesome lolipop! I love your coloring and the embellishments! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator