My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Bake Me Happy Pairables


Hey!

Here's a card I made using one of the images from a Digi Doodle Studios Pairables set called "Bake Me Happy".

I created this card for my sister. I coloured the image with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir.
Items I used to create this card are; pink and red cardstock. roses designer paper, doily edge punch, happy birthday border punch, lacy ribbon, white gel pen and walnut stain destress ink.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - Wk2
- LPOCF - #122
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #462

1 comment:

Joy Wilson said...

Beautiful birthday card! I love the birthday die! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator