My Sweet Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Rockin' Baby




Hey!

Here's a mini album I created for my nieces first year. I used a sweet Digi Doodle Studios image from the newest release called "Something New" for the front cover of the album.


The image is called 'Rockin' Baby' and I coloured it with Promarkers. I fussy cut the image and added it to the front of the album with foam tape. The album is created out of pink and white cardstock, 2 designer papers, distress ink and a big pink ribbon. There can be inserted a tag in each page.
I adhered little pink stars to the image and adhered 3 stars out of kraft cardstock tot the cover. I added pearly bows to the corners of the cover and I like how the album turned out. I hope they will enjoy it adding the photo's of the first year of my niece.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- WWODT Challenge - #1
- The Paper Shelter - #410
- I Love Promarkers - #401
- LPOCF - #122
- De Egel - #91



5 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow This is so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Joy Wilson said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Suze said...

A lovely album. Thank you for joining in the 5th Anniversary Celebrations at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! I love image and design!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

So cute Kitty, love the new image and your card is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with Something Sweet at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge! Hugs:) Audrey DT