My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Sassy Gal Nurse


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This weeks challenge is themed "Include a tag". Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Sassy Gal Nurse" and coloured her using Promarkers. I needed a masculine get well card so I found this image perfect for it. I used a blue cardbase and added 3 red tags, a little strip of red cardstock for the Dutch get well sentiment and red & black gem stones and to finish the image I added stitches along the edge of the image.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk3

1 comment:

Creative world said...

Great design and colors,beautiful card...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx