My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Bake Me Happy


Hey!

First of all I want to wish you all a Happy 2020. May all your dreams come true.

Today starts a brand new challenge over at the DDS Challenge Blog. This month is themed "Something New". Here's my first card of the new year created with one of the Digi Doodle Studios Pairables images called "Bake Me Happy".



The image is coloured with Promarkers. To create the card I used the following items; Kraft cardstock, 3 kinds of designer papers from a new Block I got from Craft Sensations, stitched circle die, Happy Birthday border die, bunting die, water balloons, walnut stain distress ink, digi sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #120
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #1
- I Love Promarkers - #400
CGEC - #71

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card I♥ProM arkers
. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Joy Wilson said...

Wow this is a great card! I love sentiment hanging off the edge! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so cool. What a great design. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, this isa wonderful creation! I love design and all beautiful details!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Arlene said...

So cute and fun. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene DT