My Sweet Followers

Friday, December 11, 2015

Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Hey!

Welcome to my blog. Here's a Snow Globe card I made for the Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Hope you have a lot of fun hopping along all the blogs.


To create this card I used white, blue and black linen cardstock. The card is cut with my Cameo. I used a My Whimsical Little Worlds image called "Snowman Kettle". It's colored with Promarkers. I added glitter snow to the snow under the snowman, added an embossed background inside the globe and touched the embossed snowflakes with white ink to show them better. 3 sequinces inside are adhered to the background and the rest is for shaking the card. On top of the mica I adhered 3 punched snowflakes with blue gems stones in the middle. The bottom pard of the card is black and I added little stamped snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you lots of fun hopping. Don't forget to hop on over to the MWLW blog to see other DT projects.

Hugs,
Kitty

30 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Adorable snowman!

*Vicki* said...

What an adorable shaker design! Love that cute snowman! :)

Melissa L. said...

Super cute snow globe card, Kitty. :)

Sylvia said...

Sweet snowman, Kitty, love your card! A time for friends and family, Happy Holidays!

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Very cute!

KellyJean said...

Great card!

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is SO pretty! The red popping against that navy blue background is just gorgeous! great project! :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the Globe and Snowman shaker card. Very pretty.

Ann said...

Such a cute shaker card.

Lisa said...

Adorable! Love shakers and yours is awesome!

Unknown said...

such a great shaped card!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very cute image. TFS

~amy~ said...

Your snowglobe is DARLING.

Michele K. Henderson said...

What a great idea! I love the snowman in the snow globe!
Holiday Hugs,
Michele

Hetty said...

Beautifulsnowglobe! Somuch fun seeing the snowman with a coffee pot!

Nikki said...

Awe this is great I'm guessing snowmen serve iced tea only lol
Hugs Nikki

VanessaB said...

So awesome. I love this!!

SonjaK said...

Such a beautiful card!

Helen F. said...

Super cute snowglobe!

Becca Yahrling said...

LOVE this snowglobe card. I love snowmen and snowglobes. Awesome coloring.

New Creations said...

Love this adorable creation! Cute image!

MariLynn said...

This is so cute. I love the bling on the snowflakes.

StampingbugKerry said...

Love your little snowglobe with the snowflakes and snowman. :)

Lee-Anne said...

What a sweet shaker design! Love that you created a snowglobe!

Suchi said...

GREATTTT design and such a clever card...love that snowman with tea !! :)
Suchi xx

Maura said...

Awesome card! Love the snow globe idea you went with!

Shelly said...

Super fun and cute!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Adorable shaker, love this!

D.Ann C said...

Oh, what a fun shaker!

Lisa Petrella said...

Wow!!! What an absolutely adorable snow globe shaker card!!! So festive!!!