My Sweet Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Confections


Hey!

Oh my, this year has flown by. Where do the days go? It's time for the last fortnight challenge of 2015 at Lacy Sunshine. It's themed "Christmas Confections". So show us all those Christmas related sweets and treats.

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Peppa Minty Mer". She's colored with Promarkers. I made a big peppermint card. I designed it with my Cameo. We don't have peppermints like this over here, but I do love them. We have chocolate treats like big chocolate balls to hang in the tree. Since a few year they sell candy canes in my country. We are all about Sinterklaas on December 5.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a wonderful 2016.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Oddball Art Stamp - Christmas
- Crafting from the Heart - 90 AG
- Passion for Promarkers - #326 Mega Christmas
- A Gem of a Challenge - #159 Anything Christmas
- Brown Sugar Challenge - #177 AG

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cool card... love the design...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Eileen said...

An unusual but fun Christmas image. She really does suit the candy cane colours. Love the overall design and layout. Thanks for joining in with our 'Let's Celebrate' Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers, and good luck
Eileen x

The Crafty Den said...

Another beautiful card Kitty. I love the image and your circle shaped card looks fantastic. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x