My Sweet Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2015

National Cocoa Day



Hey!

Welcome to my blog. Today it's National Cocoa Day so here's another card I made for the Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Hope you have a lot of fun hopping along all the blogs.




To create this card I used white, blue and black linen cardstock. The card is cut with my Cameo. I used a My Whimsical Little Worlds image called "With Love at Christmas". She's colored with Promarkers. I made a big cup to fit the image. I love how it turned out. I added 2 felt snowflakes with a big red gem to it to finish it.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you lots of fun hopping. Don't forget to hop on over to the MWLW blog to see other DT projects.

Hugs,
Kitty

17 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card! I love it!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Lovely card, pink and red combination is great. Your coloring and fussy-cut images are fantastic.

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the pink... really all the colors. Nice coloring too! Happy Cocoa Day!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Sweet card. TFS

KellyJean said...

So fun and cute!

Sylvia said...

Your card is so pretty, love the pink cup and your coloring is perfect!Happy Holidays!

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie card...love the pink + red!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is fabulous, Kitty! Thanks so much for taking part in the Coffe Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop. All these great creations have got me craving another latte tonight!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Lori Kobular said...

Love your card, it is just so cute! Happy Holidays!

Helen F. said...

PRETTY!

Happy Dance said...

Fantastic image! That girl is lovely, and you've colored her brilliantly. So pretty. Bev

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is SO cool - I love how it's a non-traditional shape. BRAVO! :)

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, your coloring is fabulous - I think you must be a master at it! Gorgeous card.

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love those bright colors and your beautiful coloring technique!
Holiday Hugs,
Michele

Helen Gullett said...

Aww... this is so sweet! Love your coloring!

StampingbugKerry said...

Gorgeous coloring. Love your card.