My Sweet Followers

Friday, December 18, 2015

Gift Stack Teddy Bear


Hey!

Today I made this card using Sketch #131 from i {heart} sketches.

The image is called "Gift Stack Teddy Bear" From the Heart Stamps. It's this months Free Stamp of the Month. I colored it with Promarkers and added glitter glue to the furry bit of the hat and Spectrum Noir clear glitter to the red part of the hat, the red bow, the bow on the gifts, the green stripes of box in the middle. (it doesn't show on the photo). The background paper is from a Dutch brand paper block. The faux stitching is done with a red glitter gel pen and I added punched snowflakes and added little red gems in the middle.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Jo said...

Ahhhh how sweet is this! I really like how that border frames your card.
Thank you for joining in the fun at From The Heart Stamps :)
Jo xx