My Sweet Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final hop card...



Hey!

Welcome to my blog. This is my last card I made for the Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Hope you have a lot of fun hopping along all the blogs.




To create this card I used white linen cardstock. I used a My Whimsical Little Worlds image and it's colored with Promarkers. I created a frame for the image and added a little snow scene behind the big cup by adding 2 layers of torn white linen cardstock and added big glitter snow (see 2nd photo) to the torn edges. The snow background paper is from Michele R. Designs. To finish the card I adhered 3 punched out snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you lots of fun hopping. Don't forget to hop on over to the MWLW blog to see other DT projects.

Hugs,
Kitty

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job coloring! Such a fun card :)

Helen F. said...

Fabulous design! Love it

Lisa said...

This is so pretty! Love that image ... I think it's the little light strand .. so cute!

Sylvia said...

Such a lovely card, Kitty, I love your string of lights! So glad I got to visit your blog! TFS and Happy Holidays!

Hetty said...

What a great card! Love the image with the bulbs.
Thanks for all your projects this week.
Happy Holidays!

~amy~ said...

That coffee image is PERFECT.

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!!

Happy Dance said...

That's a great Christmassy coffee cup! Very festive. Love the square shape and your coloring is marvelous. Great card. Bev

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful image. Very festive. TFS

Dawn Darlene said...

Great card.. love the lights!

Mandy LaCroix said...

BRILLIANT! I LOVE this! Lights on a coffee cup ? Perfect!!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the tree lights on your cup, very creative. Great card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the lights on the cup - great idea!