My Sweet Followers

Monday, January 27, 2014

What part of meow don't you understand?


Hey!

I made this sassy valentines card with a lovely SSD  image called "Pin Up Cat". You can get this one for free if you play along with the Facebook Challenge. I love this sassy Kitty. Great to use on a card for a man. I made the sentiment myself, because this image does need a sassy sentiment, don't you think?

I made a easel card by folding the front of a square card in half. I used a big heart die cut as the background for this image. I colored the image with promarkers. In the corner is a little rub-on. Around the edge of the black heart I created some faux stitching with a white gel pen and adhered some little red punched out hearts.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- The Stamping Boutique - #2 Valentines

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kitty, this is gorgeous! Love the color combo and your coloring is fabulous.