My Sweet Followers

Friday, January 10, 2014

i {heart} sketches #48



Hey!

Here's my card for this sketch challenge #48 at i {heart} sketches using a cute image of From The Heart Stamps called Gathering Hearts.

The cardbase is white linen cardstock, image is colored with Promarkers and I matted it with read. In between the red layers I adhered a peace of a page from an old dutch book. I love the effect of it. Further I adhered a peace of white ribbons with hearts on it and a little red heart with som glossy accents to embellisch the card. Around the edged I created a patterned line with a red fineliner.

I also want to enter this card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


2 comments:

Joukje said...

Wat een leuk kaartje!
Gezellig dat je meedoet aan de challenge bij DSCC.
Groetjes Joukje

Sassy Cheryl said...

HOw sweet. I LOVE it!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!