My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

FTHS January stamp of the month


Hey!

I made this card with this months free stamp from FTHS.

Card base is white linen cardstock and I stamped my own background using postage stamps. The black mat is embossed with an embossing folder with postage stamps and used a white ink pad to make the embossed part pop more. The image is called Caught Your Heart and I colored it with Promarkers. I also stamped the background of the image and adhered a little heart underneath the grey matted image.

If you want to join the progressive challenge at From the Heart Stamps you can download it this month for free. When you enter your card in time you get next months stamps in your mail to create a project with, and so on...

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! Fun papers and nice coloring. Love the tabby look. Thanks for joining the FTHS Stamp of the Month challenge!
lyn

Michelle Pearson said...

Love your spotted kitty! Thanks for playing the From The Heart Stamps Challenge! :)