My Sweet Followers

Monday, January 13, 2014

SSD Sponsorship - Craftitude


Hey!

This week Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring a fun challenge at Craftitude. The theme is Anything Goes or Ribbons & Pearls.

The image I used is one of the Curvy Girls that where to download for free on the SSD Blog the first days of the new year. She is called Curvy Sunbathing Sassy (available in the store now) and I colored her with Promarkers. I made a little square card (10 x 10 cm - approx. 4 x 4 inch) out of white linen cardstock and adhered a dark blue triangle on top of it and made some faux stitching along the side of the triangle shape. The sentiment came for the internet and I attached it to a peace of embossed red cardstock. To finish the card I tied a knot in a peace of red satin ribbon and adhered 5 little pearls.

Come over and join the fun challenge to get the change of winning a few SSD images of your choice.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- The Crazy Challenge - #162 Cards for Men

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kitty, this is so cool! Love how you colored her up...looks fantastic.

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Craftitude.

Kitt said...

Any guy would like to get this sexy card. Thanks for playing with us at Craftitude Challenges