My Sweet Followers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sleeping Flower


Hey!

Yesterday I created this Circle Side Step Card using a round plate of 17,2cm.

The image I used is a sweet digi by A Day For Daisies called Sleeping Flower. It's just the right image for a card for my sister on Valentines day. In 1992 she gave birth to a still born baby girl. She carried her to term. It was a very sad day and I stayed in the hospital with my sister that night. Since then I send her a valentines card every single year to let her know I haven't forgotten it.

I colored the image with Promarkers and cut it out with an oval xcut die and matted it on a scalloped oval die. I also die cut a magnolia tag, a joy crafts flourish, crafty sentiments fancy hearts border and some scalloped hearts. I have punched out 3 white butterflies and 3 little red hearts. I made a little pin embellishment with 2 pearls and a silver wing and stuck it in a pieco of foam underneath the love ticket, adhered 5 turquoise rhinestones and 3 white pearls to finish it all.

I used colors according to this photo for the DT Call at Love to Create Challenge Blog.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Love to Create (DT Call) - Valentine's Day & Creative Fold
- A Day for Daisies - #88 Use Red & Pink

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card!
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner