My Sweet Followers

Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Valentines Day



Hey!

Today I made a valentines day card with some lovely cupcakes line up from FTHS. You can buy these lovely cupcakes in the From The Heart Stamps digistore.

The sketch is also from FTHS. I colored the image with my promarkers, used some patterned papers, a doily, vellum, glossy accents, sentiment and white linen cardstock.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Delightful Inspiration - i {heart} sketches no. 3
- FTHS - January free stamp of the month
- MayzyArt Blog - #010 Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

jolanda said...

mooi kaartje

Jo Ann said...

What a great card...Love the colors you used on this creation. Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt. God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com