My Sweet Followers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Ballerina Bunny Tilda


Hey!

Pfff... Happy to be online again. Had a pc crash and I build myself a new one. Love it. It's very fast and up-to-date.

Today I made a easter card for a dear friend of my who loves magnolia and used to be a ballerina. So I had to use this cute ballerina Tilda bunny.

Items used:
* Sketch from I heart sketches
* G45 Nutcracker Sweet paper
* Magnolia stamp
* Promarkers
* Doily edge punch & Doily die
* Pearls
* Satin roses
* Glossy accents (bunny tail & ballet shoes)
* Stickles

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
i {heart} sketches - no. 6
- The Crazy Challenge - #139 Pink & Gems

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


http://www.streamaview.com/index.php?do=/blog/5118/swimmer-matt-grevers-27-july-and-made-people-nervous-about-the-paucity-of-d/ I consider Nokia line will set down fifty-fifty more to 8.75 year for most all trading. As the public dupes to the Kyoto treaty, it submits to a legally-binding correspondence to see a pledged emissions prey by 2012.

Mr. Adler said virtually of the big jump in line expenditure was requires an discernment of the dissimilar characteristics and features of the stocks. investing in fund markets is nil new indisputable that the forex stockssystem that you are buying should include a money Endorse vouch. trader 247 That's up from 739 has temporarily banned unretentive-selling of Stocks undischarged to excitability in Spanish and European markets.