My Sweet Followers

Monday, February 11, 2013

Angelic


Hey!

Last night I made this card for my sister for valentines day.
Every year (since 1992) it's a hard day for her.
She had to give birth to a stillborn baby girl.
I send her a card on valentines day every year to let her know I won't
forget what she went through. I stayed with her in the hospital that day.

Materials used:
* Angelic digi image from Shelly's Images
* White linen cardbase
* Promarkers
* Heart dies
* Designer paper

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Shelly's Images - TTT Anything Goes
- CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


7 comments:

Ellis said...

Beautiful card you made for your sister, great layout and nice backing paper! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Darlene said...

Oh Kitty how sad for your sister and how wonderful of you to help her shoulder that sadness with your thoughtfulness!
BEAUTIFUL card and I'm sure it will help to ease her painful memories.
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at CDAC. Gorgeous coloring and design!

Unknown said...

Hi Kitty, the card you have made for your sister is really a heartfelt piece of artwork. Beautiful design in both colours and papers. Thank you for sharing with us at CDAC. *Hugs*

Priscilla said...

What a great entry. What a pleasure to visit your creation.Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
Priscilla

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful project Kitty, and I am so honored to have a small part in such a meaningful project. I hope that your sister loves this card!

Unknown said...

Kitty your a very sweet sister to help her through a roudh day each year. The card is beuatiful and I know she'll love it. Great job with the image! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
Deb
A Look Through My Eyes

Intruderlady said...

My sister loved the card and she looks at it every day.