My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Easter


Hey!

Today I just had to finish the card I started on yesterday. Couldn't finish it yesterday, because I fell of my bike and have a lot of pain.

Items used:
* i {heart} sketches sketch #5
* linen white cardbase
* 2 pieces of patterned paper
* Vellum for dutch sentiment
* orange cardstock
* digi stamp caring kaela by d2d
* promarkers
* paper roses

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- i {heart} sketches - No. 5
- CDAC - Color Inspiration

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

You did a great job using the inspiration with this creation. I find it hard sometimes with these types of challenges, but you nailed it. What a pleasure to visit your blog .Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
Priscilla

Jennifer said...

So very pretty! I love how you used the sketch and the little lady is precious! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Oh how sweet is your card. I have to agree with Priscilla, you did nail the sketch and I am glad that you were able to join us at Delightful Inspiration {form the heart} Sketch #5.

In paper heaven said...

Lovely card. The image you choose is adorable and you were able to match the colors so well with the challenge.
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
Loretta