My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Little Rory Tying Shoes

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (pro)Markers. This weeks theme is "Blue or Pink as main colour" and our sponsor is Dies to die for.

I created this circle shaped card using one of my favourite die sets. The images is from Heather Valentin's ArtWorld and it's called "Little Rory Tying Shoes" and I coloured her with Promarkers and have fussy cut the image. To create this card I used the following items: blue and orange cardstock, Ink N' Splatter paper pack, stitched circle dies, white gel pen, walnut stain distress ink, happy birthday die, doily edge punch and mini tickets die.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk36
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk36
- Worldwide Crafters & Colorists Challenge - #8
- Gem of a Challenge - wk18

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a sweet image and I love the orange and navy colors together. This is so much fun! Thank you sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy