My Sweet Followers

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Pumpkin Spice Gnome

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a card I'd like to show you using a lovely fall image by Ink N' Splatter called "Pumpkin Spice Gnome". This stamp is from the Fall Gnomes release. You can find other lovely gnomes here.

I colored the stamped image with Promarkers and fussy cut it. In the store is also a Pumpkins Spice Gnome die set to cut the image, but I love to fussy cut. For the card base I used yellow cardstock. The patterned papers are from the Ink N' Splatter "Autumn Cozies" 6x6 paper pad. Along the edges of the patterned papers I added walnut stain distress ink. The fence is created with a metal die. The sentiment comes with the stamp set. On either side of the sentiment I adhered a heart shaped flatback pearl.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk39

No comments: