My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Latte Coffee Cup

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (pro)Markers. This weeks theme is "for a man/boy" and our sponsor is "Polkadoodles".

I got to play with this fun image called "Latte Coffee Cup" and I colored it with Promarkers. I have created a 3D effect by printing the image twice  so I could use the rim of the lit and the sleeve of the cup and adhered them with foam tape. After coloring the sleeve I punched out a circle to create a little shaker window. The papers I used are from Ink N' Splatter and is called "Autumn Cozies" and along the edges I added walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk38
- Polkadoodles - wk38
- The Paper Shelter - #568
- PIP Challenge - #2338
- LPOCF - #214

2 comments:

Lori Podolsky said...

Love your fabulous card, Kitty! Thank you for sharing it with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Lori - DT

Jane Savage said...

Love this clever shaker card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx