My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Pin Up Photographer Portrait

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (Pro)Markers. This weeks theme is "Hobbies/Pasttimes" and our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs. My hobby is photography. I love taking pictures in nature and family.

I created this card using this gorgeous old Sassy Studio Designs image called "Pin Up Photographer Portrait". Sadly SSD doesn't exist no more. I colored the image with Promarkers. On her glasses and the camera lens I added glossy accents, sadly it doesn't show on the photo's. For this card I used only scraps of cardstock and a page of an old children's book. The sentiment is created with a border die. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk40
- Digi Choosday - wk40
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #10

1 comment:

Donna Walls said...

Great image and card design. It's nice to highlight those older images that are so fun. Thanks for playing at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.
Donna xx