My Sweet Followers

Friday, September 23, 2022

Sweet and Spooky Halloween treat box



Hey!

Here's a little Frankenstein treat box that I made to go with the lovely little Franken Puppy clear stamp by Ink n' Splatter.

The stamp is one of the gorgeous Sweet and Spooky Halloween clear stamp set. There is also a die set to cut out the stamped images. If you don't like to fuzzy cut it is a great sollution to cut out the images. I colored my stamped image with promarkers. These treat boxes are so fun and easy to make and everyone loves getting these boxes. To create the box I used green, black and white cardstock, circle punches, gelpen, grass border die and the sentiment from the Sweet and Spooky Halloween clear stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: