My Sweet Followers

Friday, September 16, 2022

Skull card

 


Hey!

So excited to be part of the Ink n' Splatter Design Team. If you like Digi Doodle Studios digital stamps you devo will love the INS clear stamps and die sets. INS also has gorgeous 6x6 paper packs and stencils 

Today the is the release of the Sweet and Spooky Halloween clear stamp set and there is also a die set to go with the clear stamps.

I used two of the cute bats. Aren't they just adorable? I colored them with Promarkers. I created a skull card with black and white linen cardstock. The sentiment is also from the stamp set and I cut it out with a die from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- WWODT Challenge - #9
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #530

1 comment:

Barbara Bruder said...

Love your spooky card. Those bats are adorable, (if a bat can be adorable LOL)Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.