My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tilda with Pumpkin

 


Hey!

Here's a card I created for the new challenge over at Passion for (Pro)Markers. This weeks challenge is "Use a Rubber Stamp" and our sponsor is Dies to die for.

I used an old Magnolia rubber stamp. The stamp is called Tilda with Pumpkin and it's from the Halloween & Autumn Collection 2008. The image is colored with Promarkers and I used a digital paper pack by Digi Doodle Studios called "Magical Nights"

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Magnolia Forever - Sept 2022
- I ♥ Promarkers - #518
- PIP Challenge - #2238

 

3 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

So boo-tiful! Thanks for joining at Magnolia Forever: September Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic Halloween card design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Magnolia Forever
DT Maria