My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Halloween Easel Card



Hey!

Here's a Halloween easel card I'd like to show you. I used a gorgeous digital stamp set by Digi Doodle Studios.

The pairables set I used is called "Hocus Pocus" and I used the coffin and dracula and colored it with Promarkers. I also used prints from a DDS digi paper pack called "Magical Nights" it is printed with a laser printer. Other items I used to create this card; black cardstock, bat cut & embos, spider cut & embos, cobweb die, Halloween sentiment cut & embos, stitched circle die, white ink and a spider charm.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- SheepSki Designs Challenge - #67
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - Halloween
- Mirtillamente Challenge - #14
- WWODT Challenge - #9
- I ♥ Promarkers - #520
- Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - 10/2022
- Crafting Happiness Challenges - #135

5 comments:

Sue said...

Such a fabulous Halloween card Kitty and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Barbara Bruder said...

What a "spooky" fun card. Love this design you used. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

Donna Ellis said...

So cute, Kitty! I love the black drama against your amazing colors! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Jan Mahew said...

Spook-tac-u-lar easel card, Kitty! Thank you for sharing your eerie vampire creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Helen said...

Great card - love the fold you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

Helen x
DT